Visitor management and tracking
Arranging visits, planning activities and maintaining social ties are important issues in residential facilities for the elderly such as nursing homes and senior residences.
An advocate of putting digital innovation to work for people, Wixalia has been developing tangible and accessible technological solutions since the beginning, to improve the daily lives of residents and contribute to the wellbeing of our most vulnerable communities.
As part of this process, Wixalia has developed Wi-see: a smart calendar-style application that includes a videoconferencing platform and helps care facilities to structure visits, track appointments and connect families and residents online when travel is impossible.
But that’s not all :
- Creation & organization of visit schedules
- Videoconference platform accessible via access link
- Adherence to the visiting policy in place in your establishment
- Automated visitor monitoring for improved tracking
- A secure, GDPR-compliant, managed platform
- Easy installation & service continuity.
Features designed for residents and their loved ones
Much more than an application designed to make it easier for care facilities to organize activities, Wi-see also provides communication solutions for residents and their loved ones:
- A simple, intuitive interface accessible to all. It only takes a few minutes to learn how to use Wi-see.
- Online appointment bookings: relatives can see the schedule and choose the most convenient time.
- Confirmations and reminders sent automatically (+ videoconference link).
- Free videoconferencing app – quick and easy to install.